Nano Convergence Engineering
Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
American History & Politics
□ Contract : 2 years(March 2013 - February 2015), renewable on merit.
⑴Native-speaker of English (billigual ability a plus)
⑵Master's Degree + 2years university teaching experience OR
Bachelor’s degree + 4 years university teaching experience
a. For the field of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering,
major in Materials Engineering is required.
b. For the field of American History &
Politics, major in History or relating is required.
* Preference given to CELTA/TESOL certificates.
□ Required Documents
(1) Application Form (Please download from
(2) English resume and Cover Letter(Please specify the position you apply for).
(3) A copy of your diploma and transcript.
(4) Certificate of teaching experience.
(5) CELTA & TESOL certificates(for English Conversation Only).
(6) Copy of the Passport and Alien Card.
(7) Recent 2 photos.(3×4)
※ Fluency in Korean preferred.
□ Application deadline : December 3rd Monday. 2012(at 4:00 PM)
□ Annual Salary : TBA
□ Pension plan and Health benefits.
□ Mailing Address : The Planning Department, Seokyeong University,
16-1 Jeongneung-Dong Seongbuk-Gu Seoul, 136-704 Korea
※ No Electronic Copies Please. Only mailed documents will be accepted.
□ Contact & Inquiries
※ Hyung Won Choi, Staff, The Planning office.
(Please use Department name as the subject heading of your email.)