Now Translating Using Google Translate API...
<i>Classroom <a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Library & Main Building <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Beauty Art Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i>

If you apply to the management department, the dual degree program with a foreign university has to be completed. The dual degree program with a foreign university is the program to acquire two degrees from SNHU of the US and this University at the same time in 4 years. Students may acquire the foreign university degree in Korea without studying abroad. However, since this is the program to complete the courses of 2 universities in 4 years of time, additional tuition may be required. 

List of Articles
No. Subject Views

Undergraduate Is there any special screening for overseas resident at the time of admission?

• Views 81109

Undergraduate When is the time to select purely foreign applicants?

• Views 78194

Undergraduate What is the qualification for application as new student?

• Views 67873

Undergraduate What is the qualification for application as transfer student?

• Views 71615

Undergraduate What is the dual degree program with a foreign university?

• Views 75798

Undergraduate What documents should I submit for new admission or transfer?

• Views 86331

Undergraduate How is the special scholarship system for foreigner operated?

• Views 71707

Undergraduate Should I obtain the certification of Apostille and confirmation of the Consul?

• Views 72603

Undergraduate What is the screening method?

• Views 65455

Undergraduate For the interview, how about the students who are not resided in Korea?

• Views 63189

Undergraduate How does the visa registration of overseas resident be processed?

• Views 110077
SEOKYEONG UNIVERSITY
is Enabling Students to Fulfill Their Dreams