Now Translating Using Google Translate API...
<i>Classroom <a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Library & Main Building <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Beauty Art Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i>

The schedule for the admission screening for foreign student is shown as follows.

No Contents Remark
1 Qualification review and screening for admission Enrollment Management Dept of the University
2 Payment of tuition (amount will be notified later) Accounting Office and Bank of the University
3 Issuance of standard admission offer Enrollment Management Dept of the University
4 Forwarding of standard admission offer Enrollment Management Dept of the University
5 Application and issuance of visa issuance (limited to applicable persons) Overseas Government Office of Korea
6 Entry
7 Registration of foreigner ※ Holder of language training visa (D-4) shall apply to change to student visa (D-2). Immigration Office of the Ministry of Justice

List of Articles
No. Subject Views

Undergraduate Is there any special screening for overseas resident at the time of admission?

• Views 81110

Undergraduate When is the time to select purely foreign applicants?

• Views 78195

Undergraduate What is the qualification for application as new student?

• Views 67873

Undergraduate What is the qualification for application as transfer student?

• Views 71615

Undergraduate What is the dual degree program with a foreign university?

• Views 75799

Undergraduate What documents should I submit for new admission or transfer?

• Views 86332

Undergraduate How is the special scholarship system for foreigner operated?

• Views 71707

Undergraduate Should I obtain the certification of Apostille and confirmation of the Consul?

• Views 72603

Undergraduate What is the screening method?

• Views 65455

Undergraduate For the interview, how about the students who are not resided in Korea?

• Views 63192

Undergraduate How does the visa registration of overseas resident be processed?

• Views 110078
SEOKYEONG UNIVERSITY
is Enabling Students to Fulfill Their Dreams