Now Translating Using Google Translate API...
<i>Classroom <a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Library & Main Building <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Beauty Art Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i>

If you apply to the management department, the dual degree program with a foreign university has to be completed. The dual degree program with a foreign university is the program to acquire two degrees from SNHU of the US and this University at the same time in 4 years. Students may acquire the foreign university degree in Korea without studying abroad. However, since this is the program to complete the courses of 2 universities in 4 years of time, additional tuition may be required. 

List of Articles
No. Subject Views
11 Undergraduate Is there any special screening for overseas resident at the time of admission? 81074
10 Undergraduate When is the time to select purely foreign applicants? 78170
9 Undergraduate What is the qualification for application as new student? 67855
8 Undergraduate What is the qualification for application as transfer student? 71598
» Undergraduate What is the dual degree program with a foreign university? 75778
6 Undergraduate What documents should I submit for new admission or transfer? 86303
5 Undergraduate How is the special scholarship system for foreigner operated? 71678
4 Undergraduate Should I obtain the certification of Apostille and confirmation of the Consul? 72578
3 Undergraduate What is the screening method? 65428
2 Undergraduate For the interview, how about the students who are not resided in Korea? 63161
1 Undergraduate How does the visa registration of overseas resident be processed? 110042
SEOKYEONG UNIVERSITY
is Enabling Students to Fulfill Their Dreams