Now Translating Using Google Translate API...
<i>Classroom <a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Library & Main Building <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Beauty Art Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i>

The required documents are shown as follows.

Required Documents

Common documents for new and transfer students

1. A copy of application for foreign student (homepage form of this University)
  2. A copy of oath to pay for expenses, personal statement, study plan (self-written on Korean) (homepage form of this University)
  3. A copy of high school, a copy of high school graduation (scheduled), grade report (Korean and English with public notary)
  4. A copy of middle and high school grade report (school graduation grade is not recognized, (Korean and English with public notary)
    If there is education after high school, a copy of certificate of graduation (scheduled), grade report (Korean and English with public notary)
  5. A copy of certificate issued by foreign government for student and parents equivalent to the family register (original or Korean and English with public notary)
  6. A copy of family ID
  7. A copy of passport, visa and foreign registration certification
  8. A copy of Korean competency test (S-TOPIK) report or certificate of enrollment at language academy, grade report (attendance record)
  9. All applicants to the international business language division: 800 points or more in TOEIC or iBT 87 or more in TOEFL
  10. Document to verify the financial capability
    Document to issue the 'standard admission permit' for foreigner needing student visa
    Financial capability proving document, deposit balance certificate has to be issued after Nov. 1, 2010.
    • Common document
      1. A copy of certificate of employment or business registration certification of the financial guarantor (company address/TEL/FAX, Original)
      2. A copy of certificate of income or property tax payment certification of the financial guarantor (company address/TEL/FAX, Original)
      3. ※ If parents are in Korea, a copy of tax payment statement, certification of medical insurance and certificate of employment
    • Required documents for applicant without visa
      1. Over $10,000 of financial guarantor in deposit (1 month or longer) or a copy of forwarding $10,000 or verification of domestic transfer or fund exchange
        ※ Bank balance has to be deposited until the time of enrollment.
    • Required documents for D-2 and D-4 visa holder
      1. A copy of deposit balance certificate for $3,000 or more of expenses to stay in Korea
        Bank balance has to be deposited until the time of enrollment.
      2. A copy of for D-4 visa holder with the certificate of enrollment from the language academy and grade report (make sure to mark the attendance record)
  11. 6 photos (3×4)
  12. A copy of the bank book under the name of the person or guardian (foreign residents with account available for foreign currency transactions)
  13. Documents of ‘health insurance for foreign student’ or ‘national health insurance’ (only for applicable persons)

Additional documents for transfer students

1. A copy of grade report from previous university
  2. A copy of certificate for completion or graduation (scheduled) from previous university
  3. A copy of admission for special screening for foreign student in previous university (only for applicable persons)
Notes
  1. Ass required document shall be submitted in original in principle.
  2. All documents other than Korean and English shall be translated into Korea with public notary and submit along with the original.
  3. If there is a need for document requiring to confirm facts, additional request can be made.
List of Articles
No. Subject Views
11 Undergraduate Is there any special screening for overseas resident at the time of admission? 81086
10 Undergraduate When is the time to select purely foreign applicants? 78179
9 Undergraduate What is the qualification for application as new student? 67857
8 Undergraduate What is the qualification for application as transfer student? 71601
7 Undergraduate What is the dual degree program with a foreign university? 75784
» Undergraduate What documents should I submit for new admission or transfer? 86310
5 Undergraduate How is the special scholarship system for foreigner operated? 71686
4 Undergraduate Should I obtain the certification of Apostille and confirmation of the Consul? 72585
3 Undergraduate What is the screening method? 65435
2 Undergraduate For the interview, how about the students who are not resided in Korea? 63166
1 Undergraduate How does the visa registration of overseas resident be processed? 110053
SEOKYEONG UNIVERSITY
is Enabling Students to Fulfill Their Dreams