Now Translating Using Google Translate API...
<i>Classroom <a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Library & Main Building <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Beauty Art Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i>

For the first semester of enrollment, certain amount of tuition will be paid with the scholarship and the payment will be made differently depending on the grade of the previous semester during the enrollment period. However, the admission charge will be made only in the initial semester.

List of Articles
No. Subject Views
11 Undergraduate Is there any special screening for overseas resident at the time of admission? 80965
10 Undergraduate When is the time to select purely foreign applicants? 78065
9 Undergraduate What is the qualification for application as new student? 67740
8 Undergraduate What is the qualification for application as transfer student? 71493
7 Undergraduate What is the dual degree program with a foreign university? 75672
6 Undergraduate What documents should I submit for new admission or transfer? 86192
» Undergraduate How is the special scholarship system for foreigner operated? 71562
4 Undergraduate Should I obtain the certification of Apostille and confirmation of the Consul? 72463
3 Undergraduate What is the screening method? 65309
2 Undergraduate For the interview, how about the students who are not resided in Korea? 63053
1 Undergraduate How does the visa registration of overseas resident be processed? 109903
SEOKYEONG UNIVERSITY
is Enabling Students to Fulfill Their Dreams