Now Translating Using Google Translate API...
<i>Classroom <a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Library & Main Building <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Beauty Art Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i> Life Education Center <i><a href='/'>in Seokyeong University</a></i>
In order to have various official documents and notarized documents (including various certifications from the school enrolled and graduated from overseas) issued from overseas recognized for its validity as the official document in foreign countries, the certification of Apostille is required. In the event the country of the previous school is in overseas is a member country of Apostille Protocol, certificate of enrollment, certificate of grade, certificate of graduation (scheduled) and others issued by the school can be submitted either by submitting with the issuance of the Apostille confirmation from the institution designated by the country of the school or submitting with the issuance of the confirmation statement of overseas education institution or confirmation of the Consul by the Korean Consulate Office of the local country. In the event that the preceeding school is not one of the countries of Apostille Protocol, you are required to submit with the confirmation statement of overseas education institution or confirmation of the Consul by the Korean Consulate Office of the local country.
List of Articles
No. Subject Views
11 Undergraduate Is there any special screening for overseas resident at the time of admission? 80968
10 Undergraduate When is the time to select purely foreign applicants? 78069
9 Undergraduate What is the qualification for application as new student? 67741
8 Undergraduate What is the qualification for application as transfer student? 71494
7 Undergraduate What is the dual degree program with a foreign university? 75672
6 Undergraduate What documents should I submit for new admission or transfer? 86195
5 Undergraduate How is the special scholarship system for foreigner operated? 71565
» Undergraduate Should I obtain the certification of Apostille and confirmation of the Consul? 72467
3 Undergraduate What is the screening method? 65313
2 Undergraduate For the interview, how about the students who are not resided in Korea? 63054
1 Undergraduate How does the visa registration of overseas resident be processed? 109906
SEOKYEONG UNIVERSITY
is Enabling Students to Fulfill Their Dreams